Sunday, April 6, 2014

Let's Get The Ball Rolling....

This has been a long time coming.. I have been wanting to start a blog and Ive finally used up every excuse in the "reasons to not start a blog" book! So here it goes. 


My name is Jess :) I am a young but intelligent nurse who chooses to be a stay at home mom. As if being a stay at home mom isn't enough I keep myself extra busy (which i love) by running a Vintage resale shop on Instagram @twingiraffe  I have a love and passion for vintage/antiques. Old photos, scrapbooks, toys, stuffed animals, cards, and books are my favorites. I will soon be branching my antiques over to my Esty store! *Which I am sooo excited about* I don't mind at all standing in the rain, cold, heat, or blizzard like conditions to find these lovely items so I can make it my job to find them a new loving home. When I am not busy being a mom/soon to be wife/shop owner/cleaning/ and cooking I enjoy writing my penpals, making crafts, drawing, smashbook, and project life. Clothes are a slight obsession of mine. I am a slight Buckle & Victoria's Secret whore I mean addict. I have been told I don't look like a girl who would have a lot of tattoos but I am currently at 15 and still counting. I am terrified of shots and piercings but love tattoos. Especially when I am having a rough time and need to vent a little.. I turn to the pain from the tattoo gun *weird i know* I really enjoy scrolling through pinterest and pinning quotes! I love how certain ones are able to express your exact feelings. I am full of sarcasm and love to joke around.


I would like to now introduce you to my other half. He answers to a lot of things but we will keep it simple and call him Bret on here. I never wanted more in life until I met him. He knows me better than anyone else. He is a giant pain in my ass the most compassionate loving gentleman I have ever met. He knew me, accepted me, and believed in me when no one else would. He supports me and encourages me to push higher and further everyday with my business. He is my best friend and I can not wait to marry him on April 19 2014




Meet my mini mes. The littlest is Charlie. She is one and a total dare devil diva. She is crazy intelligent and not afraid of anything. My oldest is Elly. She is 5 going on 16. She loves having her hair done, putting on lipstick and follows in her mommy's foot steps of loving LUSH bath bombs. They are my world. I wouldn't be who i am today without them. They are a total joy to be around and are guaranteed to make you smile and laugh. They are also always on the go and keep me extremely busy.


I can not wait to get my ETSY page up and going with all kinds of amazing vintage goodies. Please drop my and leave me some input, what you would like to see in my Etsy shop, send some love. 

Thanks bunches!

Jess :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I finally made it to the blog! Slacker I know!! It looks GREAT!! So excited for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!!!! Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement to get me going!!

      Delete